This limited warranty shall apply to All Xiaomi products. For handset defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, Xiaomi shall provide free of charge repair service within the warranty period.
|Scope of Warranty
|Labor and parts
|Labor and parts
The Limited Warranty starts from the day when customer receives or purchase the product.
- Xiaomi may conduct diagnostic tests on customers’ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Xiaomi is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting a Xiaomi service agent, please prepare to provide the following information is at hand:• Model, serial number, and IMEI number if available.• Customer’s full address and contact information.• Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- The warranty in respect of a repaired product/part will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or 30 days from the date of completion of repair, whichever is longer.
- If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is received by Xiaomi within the Warranty Period, Xiaomi will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, use new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished product, or (3) refund the Product, excluding potential shipping costs.
- The warranty will continue in the event that the product is found to be defective after OTA upgrade released by Xiaomi officially (no hardware defects).
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:• The product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.• Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.• Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; Negligence, Alterations or modifications to any part of the Product or Damage caused by use with non-Xiaomi products.• Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Xiaomi or with improper voltage or power supply.• Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Xiaomi or failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s usage.
- Xiaomi will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards. Repair of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by the Xiaomi Authorization Service Center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment. For more detail, please contact or visit Xaiomi Authorizes Service Centers.